Friday, February 11, 2011

On Butterflies


Many have asked me why I love Butterflies, to me they are very symbolic there are so many lessons to be learned from them. It's metamorphosis from it's cocoon is a painful process and yet it emerges as on of God's most Beautiful creatures. They have tought me that the hard moments in life are worth while for they build character and give us courage.


Butterflies to me signify Transformation.
Before a butterfly is born,
it must spend time in a cocoon.
The process prepares it to become
a thing of Beauty.
In life the stepping stones and trials
that I have encountered are my cocoon.
They serve to strengthen me,
to help me grow,
to make me more Beautiful of Soul & Spirit
and thankful
for the Beauty that is Life.

"As The Butterfly Sheds it's cocoon,
And emerges Beautiful
With Wings of Steel,
So shall I emerge more Beautiful,
More positive and stronger
Than I have ever been"



Photography Courtesy of Carlos I. Fernandez






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job ma.Love you.